Ok so here’s a quick, easy, go-to for use as a side, salad, topping on tacos/burgers/pizza, etc. So versatile you may want to keep it on hand at all times!
Baby Arugula Slaw
- 2 cups Baby Arugula loose packed
- 1 cup Green Cabbage shredded
- 1 ea Lemon juice only
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3.5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
Toss arugula and cabbage together.
Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, oil, red pepper, and sesame seed.
*won’t fully emulsify so use immediately after agitating.
Toss slaw in vinaigrette.